If you’re looking for a free PPI check to find out if you are owed PPI compensation then look no further.
We offer a free PPI checker service to find out if you are owed PPI, then you have the option to make a claim for miss sold PPI with us making a claim for you on a no win no fee basis.
How Do I Make My Free PPI Claims Check?
Simply use the contact form at the top of the page and we will check and assess whether or not you have viable PPI claims to pursue, if so we will then give you the option to make a claim with us (no win no fee as standard) and we can then proceed and claim your PPI compensation on your behalf.
Why Should I Consider Using Your PPI Claim Check Service?
This is basically our standard PPI reclaims service as we check all potential claims as standard, if you’re looking for reasons to claim compensation for PPI, some good reasons for that are as follows:
1) PPI compensation is a right to all people whom have been miss sold payment protection insurance from the ruling of the judicial review.
2) We are actual PPI Claims Solicitors meaning we have the authority to force responses and in many cases we are able to force the banks to re-open previously closed PPI claims.
3) We have claimed in excess of £30m for victims of PPI Mis-selling, we may also be able to help you claim £1000s in compensation.
4) The deadline is now in place for all new claims (August 2019), it’s time to act before you miss the opportunity.
5) On moral grounds you should not allow corporations to get away with mis-selling practices, reclaiming your compensation you not only do your part in bringing justice to this issue, but you also get yourself some compensation (assuming a valid PPI claim is found).
How Long Does It Take To Successfully Claim?
Claims can typically take anything from 4-16 weeks, sometimes longer time-frames, sometimes much faster, however working with us on your claim will ensure your case is dealt with as swiftly and as painlessly as possible.
How Much Compensation Am I Eligible To Receive?
Compensation scales are typically anything between £1,000-£5,000 and claims can be much higher, there have been occasions where people have been awarded compensation in excess of £60,000, many of the larger claims have been above £10,000 also.
The amount of compensation you receive will be largely dependent on the type of finance and the amount of money you paid into your payment protection insurance premiums, the more money you paid into your PPI policy, the more compensation you may be eligible to receive (to find out how much you are owed it is best to get in touch with us for further information).
How We Differ To Other PPI Companies?
Ways in which we are different to other PPI claims companies are as follows:
1) We are actual claims management solicitors with years of experience in handling payment protection insurance claims of every type with practically every company that ever miss sold PPI.
2) We offer a full no win no fee claims service enabling us to check for valid claims before entering into an agreement with the customer, we will only proceed with a claim if there is a valid claim present.
3) We have significant in-house resources we commit specifically to PPI claims, meaning that each and every claim that comes through will receive as much attention as it needs to be seen through to a successful conclusion (an award in compensation in the event of a valid claim).
4) We can and have re-opened previously attempted claims
5) Claim rejected in the past? No problem we can work with cases that were previously rejected by the banks.
You can claim compensation for PPI whether you have had a loan, mortgage, credit card, store card and other types of finance, one thing to look out for in particular is terminology such as “accident sickness cover” “payment cover” and “mortgage payment protection”, these are other commonly used phrases to describe PPI.
If you would like to make a claim now with an expert PPI company start now using the form at the top of the page.